Food & Restaurants
Enjoy a small selection of healthy snacks and beverages from our concession stand, located at the west end of the building at the end of the concourse, and vending machines located throughout the facility.
Feeling hungry? The Boston Landing campus offers a wide variety of restaurant options to satisfy all of your food, snack, and beverage needs.
No food and beverage outside of Boston Landing retailers allowed in the building.
- American Flatbread – 76 Guest Street
- Pizza, Beer, and Bowling- name a better combo. American Flatbread, home of classic brick oven pizzas, uses flavorful and nutritious ingredients to make Boston Landing’s go-to pizzas! Private room with bar, 2 bowling lanes, TVs, and seating!
- Cambridge Naturals – 92 Guest Street
- Cambridge Naturals is a family-owned and operated natural wellness store. Offering wellness products including nutritional supplements, clean body care, organic foods, herbs/spices, and healthy lifestyle supplies.
- Rail Stop Restaurant & Bar – 96 Guest Street
- A mix of modern and classic New England cuisine including dry-aged steaks, fresh local seafood, and “comfort food done well.”
- Kohi Coffee Company – 130 Guest Street
- Focused on providing delicious tasting coffee, espresso, cold brew and tea beverages…one cup at a time. Plus, a seasonal food offering of pastries and an all day food menu.
- The Bagel Table– 86 Guest Street
- Calling all bagel lovers. The Bagel Table offers freshly baked bagels and custom roasted coffees. Easy grab and go! Donuts on select days.
- Mainely Burgers – 133 Guest Street
- Serving high-end burgers, veggie burgers, chicken sandwiches, hot dogs, fries, brussels sprouts, shakes, and more! 100% grass-fed beef from Walden Local Meats – sourced from farmers wicked close to us.
- Broken Records Beer Hall – 85 Guest Street (Just Opened!)
- Right on the ground level of the TRACK & next to Roadrunner, offering a variety of food, beers on tap, seasonal cordial cocktails and wine!
View more information on the Boston Landing Campus.