ABOUT THE TRACK
THE TRACK at new balance (“THE TRACK”) is a multi-sport, multi-level, state of the art complex opening to the public in the fall of 2021.
– 200-meter hydraulically banked indoor track
– Capable of accommodating up to 5,000 spectators
– Dedicated track and field throwing area
– Multi-purpose area with two basketball, volleyball and/or tennis courts
– Additional multi-sport capability for basketball, volleyball and tennis
– Full turf for soccer, lacrosse and other sports
– (4) VIP boxes, video production room, event timing, press boxes, and hospitality area
– Dedicated 24,000sf athlete warm-up area
– Separate live music entertainment venue for up to 3,500 peopleTour Coming Soon
- Track and Field
Designed and engineered to be the fastest track in the world the facility is ideal for hosting meets that can accommodate 5000 spectators. Available for users to book dedicated contract practice time throughout the year.
With the tracks hydraulic capability, the entire track can quickly be converted to a regulation soccer and lacrosse field via a large roll of turf. The floor can be divided into thirds for small-game training, clinics and camps, and annual contract time.
- Multi-Sport Court
The surface can be transformed using coustom sport courts for basketball, tennis and volleyball uses making this building a true destination for all sports. The facility can accommodate tournaments, recreational leagues, local uses and annual contract time.
- Corporate / Special Events
The facility is able to accommodate corporate events, galas, shows and speaking events. Additional areas are available for breakout meetings and smaller group gatherings.
- Annual Contract Time
User groups looking to secure dedicated hours during the year should contact the TRACK staff about availability.
Boston Landing is a 15-acre newly created development located in the Brighton neighborhood within Boston, Massachusetts. In addition to accommodating well-known brands such as New Balance Athletics and Bose Corp., Boston Landing is home to the Practice and Training Facilities for The Boston Bruins and The Boston Celtics. In addition, the Warrior Ice Arena provides year round skating and event opportunities for recreational leagues, learn-to-skate programs, open skate hours and community functions.
Boston Landing is located just 5 miles from City center and 8 miles from Boston Logan International Airport.
Other amenities at Boston Landing include:
– The Boston Landing Commuter Rail Train Station which offers direct access via 1 stop to Fenway Park, 2 stops to Back Bay and 3 stops to the major transportation hub, South Station.
– Multiple restaurant and shopping opportunities are located right outside the facility’s front door including full service and quick-service restaurants, health and wellness stores, athletic apparel shopping and bowling.
– Over one acre of outdoor area that allows for beer gardens, seasonal festivals, private events, and community open space.
– Two Bluebikes stations for easy access to the Charles River, Harvard Square and the Allston/Brighton community.Learn More