Rules & Regulations
As you are planning your visit, please be sure to
check out the current facility rules and regulations.
- The TRACK at new balance is a smoke and vape free facility.
- Children ages 12 and under must be accompanied by an adult
- No outside food or drink is permitted unless purchased from
- Animals of any kind are not permitted into the facility except for identified service animals
- The follow items are not permitted in the TRACK at new balance
- Artificial noisemakers
- Umbrellas that do not collapse to 12 inches or less
- Hoverboards, scooters, wheeled shoes
- Flammable items
- Laser pointers
- Unsportsmanlike language or conduct
- Inappropriate signage
- Stickers, glitter or confetti
- Firearms or weapons of any kind
- All persons and or bags are subject to search upon entry
- Guests are not permitted in identified restricted areas
- Athletes, coaches and trainers only are permitted in competition areas
- No food or drink (with the exception of water) is permitted on any competition floor/area
- Athlete bags shall not be placed or left in any competition area that may impede actual competition or warm-ups
- Banners and flags will not be permitted in the facility without prior approval. Handmade signs 24”x24” or smaller are acceptable. the TRACK at new balance has the right to take down and remove any signage deemed inappropriate.
- the TRACK at new balance is not responsible for any personal belongings
- Any damage caused to the facility is the monetary responsibility of the individual, their parents or legal guardians
The TRACK at new balance reserves the right to define, modify and/or add rules and regulations as deemed appropriate. Guests that fail to abide by facility rules and regulations will be asked to leave the facility.